Cookies files (so-called cookies) are small text messages created automatically by a web browser when you visit websites. They are used only to better adapt the website to the individual needs of Internet users. They do not contain any personal data.
On our website, we use two types of cookies:
- session – remain on the user’s device until leaving the website or turning off the web browser,
- permanent – remain on the user’s device for a certain time or until they are manually removed by the user.
- create statistics and analyses that help us understand how users apply the website. Thanks to this, we can constantly improve the structure and content of the website to best suit the needs of our current and future users.You can find more about the Google Analytics code and Google’s cookie files in the Google Analytics regulations specifying safety and privacy guidelines.
- establish, maintain and manage a user’s session, as well as remember user’s preferences.
It stores the session ID. It is necessary to save information that you’ve been logged in.
Permanent for 1 year
- cookies associated with the Google advertising network. The user can change these settings here.
- cookies associated with Facebook social network. The basic information on Facebook privacy protection can be found here.
The User may change the way cookies are used at any time. Most browsers offer the option of accepting or rejecting all cookies, accepting only certain types, or informing the user every time a website attempts to save them. The user can also easily delete cookies that have already been stored on the device by the browser. The options for managing and deleting cookies vary depending on the browser you use. No change of cookie settings in the user’s browser means acceptance for their use.